Liver Pain Location
Liver is the largest internal organ of the human body. It is located on the right side of the abdomen and just below the diaphragm and ribs. The diaphragm separates it from the chest and the abdomen. This organ performs many important functions such as cleansing of the body. The other functions include conversion of stored glucose into glycogen, hormone secretion, policy of blood sugar levels, elimination of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, and removal of toxic substances and carcinogens from the body. This effort takes a toll on the liver, which causes various liver diseases.
- Apart from taking medications, utilizing a heating pad could also provide relief from bouts of abdominal pain.
- Heat helps unwind stomach muscles, and avoids cramping.
Avoid alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated drink, dairy products, sugar-free sweeteners, and gas producing foods such as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. All such food items tend to act as triggers for worsening the signs and symptoms. Fatty foods must also be kept away from the menu.
- Diagnosing IBS: When handling symptoms testing treatment for IBS in men, it is important to know how it is detected.
- There are no specific tests that can help in identifying IBS.
- This is because the symptoms are often quite much like other intestinal problems.
- It is quite possible for doctors to misdiagnose IBS, based on the symptoms.
- A few of the common symptoms include abdominal pain and discomfort, change in bowel habits, irregularity, diarrhea, bloating, etc.
- Normally, the symptoms are discovered when you display stress or after you take in certain foods.
- Stress and anxiety and depression are also known to exist alongside IBS.
Bavolex Irritable Bowel Syndrome ReliefBavolex IBS Relief contains soothing botanical ingredients formulated to gently support and soothe the digestive tract. Bavolex's ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy digestive tract, helping in reducing irritation from diarrhea and constipation. Reducing bowel inflammation and supporting healthy digestion has been proven to ease the symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Click Here to Purchase »
Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Homeopathic Cure Dr.Ravi Singh
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects your large intestine (colon). Irritable bowel syndrome commonly causes cramping, abdominal ...
Now, if you have been passing a lot of wind lately, you may be suffering from flatulence. This is a common problem, especially for those who have desk jobs. Those who bask in luxurious living to an extent that they do not have to move a limb through the day, are competent victims of flatulence, too. However, excessive flatulence may prove to be a barrier. Well, try cutting down on pulses, cabbage, broccoli, prunes, and apples. Digestion is slower with regard to these foods as they pass through the gut, gradually. Besides, remember, slow eaters always win the game called digestion.
Irregular Bowel Movements A person is said to be struggling with irregular defecation if he/she has more than 3 loose stools in a day or less than 4 stools a week. So a person dealing with constipation along with diarrhea is thought about to be experiencing irregular bowel...
- Also, as long as results reveal the presence of mucus, sex without use of condom is a strict no-no.
- Overlooking this precautionary measure while having sex is most likely to move the infection to your partner.
Treatment: For the most parts, getting a green stool is not a cause of worry as it can be due to taking certain iron supplements or taking in a lot of green veggies. But if it is accompanied by diarrhea, irregularity, abdominal pain and discomfort, that last for more than 2 days, then seek medical help at the earliest.
Fatty liver disease, where excess fat is deposited on the liver is also one of the causative factors. The triglycerides get built up in the liver, causing the liver to swell and end up being inflamed. This condition is called steatohepatitis. When there is fat build-up in the absence of inflammation or swelling, it is called steatosis. The fat deposits make the liver heavy, causing it to stretch. This leads to a dull pain in the organ that may exacerbate if not treated quickly. Diseases like Inflammatory Bowels Disease (IBD), Wolfman disease, glycogen storage disease, Weber Christian disease, HIV, drugs like Methotrexate, alcoholic fatty liver can also lead to fatty liver pain.
As a matter of fact, in individuals with celiac disease this protein actually causes damage to the small intestine by flattening out the villi, tiny protrusions that are responsible for the absorption of nutrients, which line its walls. When gluten food is consumed, the lining of the small intestine is inflamed and at times may be damaged.