Natural Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) encompasses a group of health conditions, which causes pain and discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract. The most common symptoms of IBS include abdominal pain, stomach pain, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea. It is estimated that one out of every five Americans deals with the signs of this syndrome. Though IBS disturbs the typical day-to-day activities, it seldom causes long-term health complications.
Crohn's Disease: Crohn's Disease is a Common Cause of Colitis
Crohn's disease is a condition which affects the whole of the digestive tract and this means that it can cause more different symptoms and side effects. In some cases Crohn's disease can trigger serious problems as the immune system is malfunctioning and the body is no longer able to absorb nutrients to the same degree. Crohn's illness treatment is also more complex. Corticosteroids may be used to reduce swelling, but can not be used for prolonged periods due to side effects. Likewise surgery is not a cure since course the whole of the of the digestive tract can not possible be gotten rid of.
Costochondritis is a condition in which the cartilages linking the ribs with the breast bone are infected and inflamed. It is caused due to a viral infection, and it causes sharp gnawing pain under the left rib cage, more so while breathing deeply. The signs of costochondritis are often confused with that of a heart attack. Medical examination can help detect the scenario.
Excessive use of laxatives also results in green bowels. This is due to the fact that the laxative causes the bowels motions to occur very quickly, thereby causing the bowel to end up with discolored wastes.
- Other Causes: Some infections caused by protozoan parasites giardiasis and amoebiasis can be responsible for this condition.
- Some other underlying health problems like gallbladder illness, liver disease, diabetes, and malnutrition are the other extreme diarrhea causes.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Homeopathic Cure Dr.Ravi Singh
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects your large intestine (colon). Irritable bowel syndrome commonly causes cramping, abdominal ...
- Barrett's Esophagus: It is an issue of GERD.
- People struggling with Barrett's Esophagus are at a high risk of experiencing esophageal cancer.
- Celiac Disease: It is an autoimmune disorder, affecting the small intestine.
- People experience severe side effects on taking in gluten-containing foods.
- Crohn's Disease: It is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), characterized by inflammation in the lining of the intestinal tract.
- Genetics and inappropriate functioning of the immune system are believed to be the possible causes.
The gastrointestinal disorders may add to cause, or be the sole cause of resulting in severe pain in the flank region. Peptic ulcers, gastrointestinal disorder, gastroenteritis, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) are some of the major culprits to affect the area. Primarily, it is when your digestive system suffers a persistent disorientation that pain in the back, resulting in discomfort in the region, may happen. Nausea, feeling lightheaded, regurgitation, and acid reflux are the accompanying symptoms.
Licorice roots are otherwise known as sweet wood, sweet root, black sugar, and liquorice. The most common use of licorice root is for treating respiratory problems, like bronchitis and asthma. It is also widely used as an expectorant, and is an active ingredient in cough syrups. It is found to be effective for relieving the signs of allergic conditions, like hay fever and allergic rhinitis.