Pancreas Problems - Symptoms of Pancreas Problems
The pancreas is a tube-shaped organ located at the rear of the stomach. It is an important organ in our body as it helps in releasing certain juices and enzymes that help in digestion of food. The pancreatic juices help in absorption of the necessary nutrients in the body. The hormone insulin is also produced by the Islet of Langerhans of the pancreas. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates. There are numerous conditions associated with the pancreas, viz:
More unconventional type of therapy is Tricyclic Antidepressants or TCA's, which was an accidental discovery. This therapy was at first supposed to be made use of for schizophrenic disorders, but they found that it helped in the unipolar and bipolar depression conditions (Cromer, 2005).
Many a time, it has been found that the excess body fluids are excreted along with stool in kind of mucus. However, if the condition continues and is accompanied by abdominal pain or bleeding, then it might mean that you are struggling with some hidden condition, and in such cases you have to get medical attention instantly. There may be numerous reasons for mucus in stool and the most typical being infection in the gastrointestinal tract or the intestine.
What is irritable bowel syndrome? IBS explained.
Irritable bowel syndrome, understanding it before you treat it or cure it. 3D medical animation describing normal digestion, IBS, the brain gut connection and the ...
- Intestinal or Bowel Obstruction: When an obstruction exists inside the bowel, the digested contents of intestine can not be ejected out.
- This kind of obstruction happens due to improper functioning of the bowel or food poisoning.
- The intensity of this pain differs from time to time and usually, it ends up being severe after eating.
- These patients have the tendency to throw up because of the sharp pain.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Case the left side abdominal pain is accompanied with the regular urge to urinate and urination is often painful, then urinary tract infection may be a possible reason behind it. UTI includes microbial infection of any of the structures that form a part of the excretory system. A few of them are kidneys, bladder, and ureter or urethra.
- You're struggling with irregular or irritable bowels, there are several things you can do to help improve the situation.
- Keep a healthy and active way of life, and reduce stress in your life as much as possible.
- Drink lots of liquid and prevent caffeine and alcohol, as these promote the intestines.
- Make sure you're eating well balanced meals and avoid processed foods and artificial sweeteners.