Stress And Irritable Bowel Syndrome: How Is It Related?
There is still no final study that resulted to having stress and IBS connected to each other, however, there are numerous researched done that discovered that stress is among aspects that may cause it. One professor who studied the stated disorder, states that sixty percent of the people who are found of having IBS are also qualified on having some kind of mental disorder. One of these diseases is GAD or Generalized Anxiety Disorder, depression and the likes.
This condition, the mucous membrane of the intestinal tract is contaminated which leads to inflammation. Slowly as the inflammation intensifies the mucous membrane starts developing ulcers, which produces mucus and pus. The intestinal tract ulcers also trigger bleeding due to which a person passes stools with mucous, pus, and blood.
- Diverticulitis: It could be caused due to inflammation of the diverticula (small pouches along the wall of the intestines).
- This condition is called diverticulitis.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms DRAMATICALLY Reduced Through Stress Reduction Hypnosis
Megan had been battling with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) that was so bad her relationship, her mood and her health were really in bad shape. She was ...
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Once an egg is fertilized, it grows inside the uterus of the mother.
- However, in certain conditions, the embryo establishes outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube.
- Ectopic pregnancy could be one of the reasons for this discomfort.
Meat is Another Culprit Which can Cause Diarrhea
The digestive system takes a very long time to digest meat. Because it is heavy to digest, it often triggers diarrhea. Also if meat is stagnant, then there are possibilities that it is contaminated with bacteria and germs, which give rise to this condition.
Avoid Food that can Distress Your Stomach
There are quite a few things that can hurt your stomach. Some of these are dairy products, caffeinated beverages, soda, acidic food and drinks, chocolates etc. All of which are hard to avoid but minimizing your intake will help. You might not have the ability to stop eating or drinking such things but if you can just lessen it then IBS might not be a problem to you.
- Ulcerative Colitis: This condition describes formation of ulcers in the lining of the rectum and colon.
- The ulcers often lead to bleeding that appears as blood in the stool.
- Other signs of ulcerative colitis include diarrhea.
Is still yet to be finalized which resulted in which since some of the patients that are diagnosed with mental issues are also experiencing IBS symptoms. These signs are stomachache, convulsion and a lot of discomfort. All of which are also signs of IBS. There are several assumptions that are connecting IBS with stress and mental issues.
Causes of Back Pain After Meals
Kidney and Pancreatic Disorders: The left side of the abdomen houses 2 essential organs: the left kidney and the pancreas. Disorders of these organs should not be treated lightly since both the organs, especially the kidneys, are very important in homeostasis. Due to their proximity to the digestive tract, consumption of food can put pressure on either of these organs and exacerbate the discomfort emanating from them.