Things You Need To Know About Irritable Bowel Syndrome
One out of five people have experienced IBS and most of them are adults. Stress is one of the most significant factors that can trigger it and that may be the reason why most of its victims are adults. It is most likely be mistaken to other GI conditions such as Crohn's and colitis but both disease are very much different from it. For one, IBS is not a disease or and illness. It is more like of an organ dysfunction.
More often than not, poor dietary habits are the reason behind excessive burping. However, burping might even be a sign of a medical condition. Here are some of the common causes of consistent belching or burping.
Sometimes, people may experience discomfort on taking in certain types of foods. This is known as food intolerance. Among the various types, wheat or gluten intolerance and lactose intolerance are the major ones when people can not tolerate or absorb wheat containing products or milk and milk products respectively. Stomach cramps, pain, nausea, etc., are the common symptoms of food intolerance.
- As you can see the majority of the digestive problems occurring in children can be controlled with the aid of ideal diet and medicines.
- Nevertheless, do not try any home remedies for these problems without consulting your pediatrician.
- Severe neck and back pain can be prevented by preserving a good lifestyle and embracing correct sitting and sleeping postures.
- Secondly, obesity can be prevented through diet and exercise.
- If you are a sportsman, you need to take care while participating in sports to prevent injury to the back.
Food Intolerance: Some people are often hypersensitive to specific foods, intake of which causes unwanted side effects that may manifest in the form of excessive accumulation of fluids in the intestinal tract. Too much digestive fluid causes food to move quickly through the intestine, leading to diarrhea and constant stomach gurgling.
IBS Abdominal Pain constipation diarrhea Gastrointestinal infection Manipal Hospitals
The video describes a condition known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome which affects the large intestine. It begins with the structure of the large intestine and the ...