Psyllium Fiber And Ibs: Nervous Stomach Symptoms
Anxious stomach is not a disease; but having a sour stomach every so often indicates dysfunction of the digestive system. Remember, sedentary or stressful way of life can be the main cause of 'indigestion' events. As you understand, incorrect eating habits can cause stomach problems. Nervous stomach symptoms may vary according to the cause.
When there is any kind of obstruction to flow of food, in the form of intestinal obstruction or gastroparesis (harmed vagus nerve, stomach can not empty itself of food in a normal way), then it leads to hypoactive sounds of bowel.
- You happen to experience this issue, try to avoid over-the-counter medications.
- Consult your doctor at the earliest, so that the underlying problem can be detected and specific treatment can be carried out for a quick recovery.
- AppendicitisThe appendix is a small tubular organ present at the lower end of the cecum.
- Appendicitis is the swelling of the appendix.
- It is a serious medical condition that needs to be dealt with immediately.
- Indigestion A sudden onset of pain in lower left rib location can also be a sign of indigestion.
- A heavy lunch followed by excessive burping is a sign of indigestion, which can cause rib pain.
- Overeating can also lead to belching gas buildup in the stomach and cause left rib pain.
- Cystitis Cystitis is an infection of the bladder which also triggers agonizing urination.
- In severe cases, people may face trouble in urinating.
- Cystitis also causes mucus to appear in urine and the urine also offers a foul smell.
- Symptoms People experiencing diabetes and arthritis may also experience pain in the right flank from time to time.
- An injury to the lower back area or a muscle pull may also lead to flank pain.
- The flank region is vulnerable to intense pain when there is extrinsic motion.
- The pain elevates when the range of motion increases.
- The side where the pain is actively knowledgeable suggests which, and how far the kidney has been affected.
- Benefits All of us know how inhaling this essential oil is helpful in eliminating headache and nasal congestion associated with common cold.
- If inhaling this essential oil has its advantages then taking it in additional kind may be equally beneficial, as revealed from studies.
Although auscultating for sounds coming from the bowel can be an important indicator of an underlying digestive system illness, one has to also do other tests to reach a final diagnosis. Various conditions like gastrointestinal bleeding, radiation to the abdomen, paralytic ileus (nerve problem), blocked blood vessels, hernia, tumor, adhesions, indigestion, etc. can change the nature of bowel sounds. As soon as the underlying condition has been zeroed in, need to a treatment plan be meted out.
Medications like opioids and specific cholesterol-lowering representatives, anti-hypertensives, anti-Parkinson's agents, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications, duodenal ulcer medication and over the counter items such as iron supplements may all trigger constipation.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Left stomach pain under ribs can also be the consequence of illness like IBS. IBS is a condition that affects the normal functioning of the intestine and causes diarrhea, irregularity, gas and lower abdominal pain under rib cage.
- Treatment: Drinking lots of water and following a high fiber diet plan is a time-honored way to ensure smooth bowel movement.
- So, eating raw vegetables (salads) and fruits everyday complemented with adequate fluid intake can work wonders to keep constipation at bay.
- The spleen, stomach, lungs, pancreas and the liver are a few of the crucial organs protected by the ribs.
- Any medical problem that damages any of these organs can activate rib pain.
Abdominal pain after consuming can be mild as well as extreme. However, seriousness is not necessarily proportional to the gravity of the underlying condition. On the contrary, an extreme cramp-like pain is often due to harmless condition like gases or bloating, while a lethal condition like cancer may cause moderate or no stomach pain. Severe pain that starts and stops all of a sudden is mainly due to kidney stones or gallstones. Also, the pain may be localized or generalized, meaning, it restricts itself to a single organ or spreads throughout the stomach. Gases, bloating etc., result in generalized pain, while abdominal pain after drinking alcohol is mainly due to liver dysfunction. In women, lower left abdominal pain and nausea are the major premenstrual signs.
- Infections Infections in the urinary tract might lead to flank discomfort; these urinary tract infections are mostly caused by germs.
- The germs cause the infection to take a trip from the intestine into the bladder through the urethra and cause a bladder infection.
- Though considered treatable, a urinary tract infection may cause pain until it is completely cured.
- The infection, generally, is accompanied by nausea, fever, and a burning sensation while urinating.
- Severe GastritisAcute gastritis is the sudden swelling of the inner lining of the stomach caused due to bacterial or viral infection.
- Abdominal pain and tightness, nausea, bloating, vomiting and loss of appetite are the symptoms of gastritis.
Bavolex Irritable Bowel Syndrome ReliefBavolex IBS Relief contains all natural herbs created to gently support and soothe the digestive tract. Bavolex consists of the highest quality botanical active ingredients that have been clinically developed to work synergistically for the best results. Bavolex's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy digestive tract, help reducing irritation from diarrhea and constipation. Reducing bowel inflammation and supporting healthy digestion has been shown to alleviate the flare-ups associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Read More about This Product »
Kidney Stone/ Infection
Kidney stones are stones of calcium or uric acid, formed due to their excess deposition in the body. Sharp pain in the lower abdomen that takes a trip to the groin and to the back is the characteristic sign of kidney stones.
Treatment: As the cause is not identified, treatment is aimed at easing the symptoms. So, the medications will be prescribed relying on the symptoms that may take place. For instance, anti-diarrheal medicines such as loperamide might be given to stop diarrhea. Dietary changes such as avoiding gas producing foods are also essential to control IBS signs.
Mucous in stool is also one of the popular symptom of Crohn's illness, which is essentially an illness of the intestinal system. Apart from mucus in stool, there are numerous other symptoms, such as, chronic fatigue, unexpected weight-loss, blood in stools, diarrhea, and fever, etc., that too identify this disease.
Stomach ache and diarrhea is a common problem that is dealt with by more people than we envision, and this condition usually lasts for one or two days. Bearing a painful stomach is bad enough by itself, and when it is accompanied by diarrhea, it can be quite troublesome for any individual. Though these are two different disorders, often they happen concurrently too.
- The long run.
- Although practically 60% individuals don't face any serious signs post surgery, some are not so lucky.
- They face numerous side effects after gallbladder removal, which are as follows.
Eructation Eructation, which is commonly called burping or belching, refers to the release of gas from the stomach through the mouth. Burping could be voluntary or involuntary. More often than not, it occurs when a large amount of air is swallowed while eating or drinking. Burping may often by accompanied by the regurgitation of gastric juices to the esophagus. Burping that occurs after a heavy meal is not a cause of serious concern. However, if it ends up being chronic, it could be a sign of a digestive disorder. Persistent belching could be caused by Meganblase syndrome, which occurs when swallowing of air leads to the development of gas bubbles in the stomach.
- As the doctors are yet to know the exact factors for IBS, treating them with medications is also a difficult thing to do.
- So aside from providing the patient from probiotics, the only other thing possible is to offer pain killers to fight the unbearable pain.
People with IBS often experience both constipation and diarrhoea, and for many people, signs will go away after a bowel movement. Sufferers with diarrhoea will have loose, watery stools, often feel an urgent need to go to the toilet, or find it difficult to control their bowel movements. Others with IBS have fewer bowel movements and will have a hard time to release even a small amount of stool.
Mucus in Urine Causes When you see something abnormal taking place in your body, it is obvious to get a little scared. Urine is a liquid which is not required by the body, and it occurs in various organs including the lungs, kidneys and the large intestine. Almost...
Ectopic Pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is diagnosed in the first 5 - 10 weeks of pregnancy. Sudden burning sensation in the stomach during pregnancy and lower abdominal pain are early ectopic pregnancy signs. The other signs experienced are abnormal vaginal bleeding, nausea, vomiting, and low blood pressure.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Begone! Info on this undesirable disease you will get on this page. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a complicated illness caused by a condition of the gastrointestinal system. In fact Irritable Bowel Syndrome does not trigger more serious illness such as inflammatory bowel disease or cancer. For every patient it is a rather practical job to relief symptoms of this illness. In fact Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a common illness. Though the signs typically in a lot of clients are so dimly revealed, that nearly all of them have never ever spoken with a doctor for recommendations and have actually not been dealt with. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a rather undesirable and complex disease though not extremely hazardous when compared to cancer as an example, as it does not cause terrific problems, and does not affect numerous organs but nonetheless needs treatment and medical control.
- Treatment: People with broken ribs might recover within 5-6 weeks with no medical intervention.
- Although formation of cracks in the ribs may not be a major issue, it hurts.
- In such a scenario, one can take over the counter painkillers such as acetaminophen to eliminate discomfort.
- Also, take appropriate rest and prevent any activity that puts stress on the damaged muscles.
- Application of ice pack can also help to reduce the pain and swelling connected with broken ribs.
Konsyl - Feel Awesome
www.Konsyl.com Psyllium Fiber Supplements: Konsyl Original is the #1 doctor recommended all natural fiber supplement. Doctors and patients prefer Konsyl ...
What are the Gluten Intolerance Symptoms?
It is typically seen, that detecting the exact condition is often a problem. The condition may often be classified either as irritable bowel syndrome or some other abdominal condition. In case you have an allergic reaction to gluten, the protein will damage the walls of your intestines, which will result in limiting the absorption of foods, and lead to different signs, such as: Cramps. Headaches. Anxiety. Fatigue. Aching joints. Ulcers in the mouth. Numbness and tingling.
Dental Health Problems
Weight loss or weight gain. Skin problems like eczema and dermatitis. Behavioral changes which includes irritability. Being susceptible to disease due to the immune system being affected. However, the most well-known and common symptoms of gluten intolerance are gastro-intestinal, such as: Some of the other symptoms are: anemia, due to bad absorption of iron as well as reduced absorption of Vitamin B12, fatigue and shortness of breath. A few of the other conditions associated with gluten allergy are irregular menstruation, infertility and miscarriage, as well as slow growth in infants and children.
Ginger is considered as one of the most effective treatments for this problem. It can be taken in various kinds. For example, you can add ginger in the meals, you can prepare a ginger tea, or simply chew a small piece of ginger candy. Ginger tea also helps in alleviating queasiness very well.
If your body is intolerant to even a very small amount of aluminum, you should take oxy-powder instead of bentonite clay and psyllium husk. It is good to take bentonite clay with psyllium husk if you want to enjoy maximum benefits of the clay. As pointed out above, psyllium helps prevent the clay from getting stuck in your intestines and it promotes cleansing and detoxing. The clay should not be taken within two hours after taking medicines or supplements. There need to be at least one hour gap in between bentonite shake and anything dietary because bentonite (especially when taken with psyllium husk), will absorb the nutrients also (like friendly germs, vitamins) along with toxins and bad bacteria.
General, the clay takes in some nutrients so it is suggested to take some dietary supplements frequently, when taking bentonite. It is suggested that aged people and pregnant women shouldn't take this clay or items containing the clay. Bentonite clay in itself does not cause constipation. However, it may stick to the digestive tract and lead to a constipation-like sensation in case one's diet does not have fiber or if one's day-to-day water intake is insufficient. In this case, it is recommended to integrate psyllium husks with the clay and increase one's consumption of water.
Order for people to identify which foodstuff are aggravating their IBS symptoms they should keep a food-diary, where they keep a record of what and when they have drunk and eat throughout the day. They need to also record what symptoms they experience and when these symptoms take place in relation to their previous meal.
UTI: If you are experiencing a urinary system infection (UTI), then you may experience symptoms like pain in the lower abdomen and burning feeling throughout urination. Women also experience pain during intercourse. Other symptoms experienced by adults throughout UTI are chills, nausea, pain during urination, blood in urine, foul-smelling urine, and low-grade fever.
Intestinal problems like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and diverticulitis can also impair digestion, leading to extreme gas after eating. Patients affected with diverticulitis show presence of swollen diverticula. Diverticula are nothing but small unusual tissue development that are seen extending from the digestive wall. When these bulging pouches become inflamed, the condition is referred to as diverticulitis that is typically marked by abdominal pain, unwanted modifications in bowel pattern (constipation and diarrhea) and reduced cravings due to nausea and vomiting.
Ways to Repair IBS:
Consumption of probiotics is a much recommended treatment for IBS. Probiotics are the good bacteria that reside in the digestive tract linings and assist in the improvement of the gastrointestinal functions.
Increased Bacterial Population
Normally, the friendly bacteria that produce gas and help in digestion reside in the large intestine. However, when their population increases substantially, they may take a trip up to the small intestine and interact with food that is yet to be absorbed. As bacteria gets exposed to undigested food often in the small intestine, it can cause excessive belching anytime after having heavy meals.
Treatment: Antibiotics is the first line of treatment for stomach problems caused by H. pylori infection. Amoxicillin, metronidazole, clarithromycin are a few of the prescription antibiotics that may be prescribed to destroy the H. pylori bacteria. Hydrochloric acid released by the cells lining the stomach wall during digestion can irritate the ulcers formed. So, in order to reduce secretion of stomach acid, short-term use of proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole (Prilosec) and esomeprazole (Nexium) may be recommended.
- When there is build-up of fluid in the stomach, it is known as ascites.
- Due to the presence of this fluid, the abdominal noises get muffled, and so, seem to be hypoactive.
Xanax provides a sensation of calm, which can be helpful to deal with anxiety in dogs. Xanax is classified as benzodiazepine tranquilizer, meaning it depresses the central nervous system to reduce anxiety and promote sleep. Xanax also displays anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant properties. Hence, it may be used to deal with spastic colon, a condition in which intestinal muscles contract abnormally. It may also be prescribed to increase your pet's cravings.
Factors for Excessive Flatulence
Gassy Foods Individuals who have dinner that is high on gassy foods are predisposed to stomach discomfort due to excessive gas details. As the name suggests, gassy foods are foodstuffs that promote production of gas in the intestinal tract. So, eating too much of gassy foods during nighttime can cause excessive belching. Soluble fiber foods as well as those high in fructose (a kind of sugar) and complex carbohydrates are all considered as gassy foods that are responsible for excessive release of gas during digestion. Some of the common foods items well-known for producing unwanted gas are given listed below: Indigestion.
- Diarrhea In most cases, diarrhea removes within a couple of weeks time.
- However, some people seem to face diarrhea even in the long run.
- Having to run to the restroom right after meals, especially high-fat meals is the common problem.
- Because the liver has no place to store the bile, it keeps launching bile into the small intestine.
- Often the small intestine gets overwhelmed by the amount of bile produced, and fails to reabsorb it.
- These bile salts then go into the large intestine and act as laxatives, consequently resulting in diarrhea.
- Simply put, you should consult your doctor if intermittent/ frequent abdominal or gastrointestinal upsets are discovered.
- Progressive anxiety or lethargy and tiredness should always be discussed with your doctor.
- Continuous headache, pain in the back, skin problems, allergies, irritation, poor appetite should never be neglected.
- Relative can notice the changes in the behavior of a person immediately.
- These changes, in some cases, indicate liver dysfunction.
- Liver diseases and disorders are often diagnosed when they reach the final or advanced stage.
- It is possible that the signs of liver conditions are misinterpreted or misdiagnosed.
- You need to discuss all your problems with your doctor throughout routine medical checkup.
- Don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you notice any of the above signs.
Ulcerative colitis is also an illness characterized by inflammation of the large intestine. There are different kinds of ulcerative colitis. But the one that causes stomach ache and diarrhea together is proctosigmoiditis. Proctosigmoiditis in turn is characterized by the inflammation of the sigmoid colon and the rectum.
Lower left rib discomfort is often the result of sports injury, however can also occur due to an underlying medical problem. Lifting a small container of water, a brief morning walk and even deep breathing might cause lower rib discomfort, depending upon how severe the underlying cause is.
Another Element that Triggers IBS is Stress
Do not overtire yourself with your everyday activities. You need to keep in mind that your health is constantly your top concern. After all, as soon as you are risking your health, you might just concern a point that you have to drop everything off. And that is what you do not wish to take place. Get some rest and do things that can release a few of your tension. Do listen to your body and make certain that no indications of disorder are left ignored.