Nervous Stomach In Children: Liver Damage Symptoms
The liver plays numerous important roles in the body. It actively takes part in metabolizing vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It converts glucose to glycogen and assists in the storage of glycogen, vitamin and minerals. It also plays an important role in blood purification and detoxification. It also synthesizes plasma protein and blood clotting agents.
Psyllium Husk Psyllium husk is derived from the gel-coated seeds of a herb called Plantago ovata. It has a high fiber content, and also absorbs water, consequently ensuring the passage of stools. It is also effective when it comes to reducing the signs of irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, etc. While taking fresh psyllium husk or the powdered version, drink ample amounts of water. You can also take psyllium seeds to clean your colon.
- Large Intestinal tract It is the lowest part of the intestinal tract.
- Its functions are absorbing water and passing the waste material from the body.
- It starts at the cecum and ends at the anus.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): IBS is a gastrointestinal disorder that causes temporary damage to the large intestine.
- In this condition, increased mucus production by the mucous membrane located in the intestine is observed.
- Excess mucus may trickle down to the urethra, which will be ultimately visible in the urine.
Bentonite clay is included in the FDA's famous GRAS list (' Generally Recognized as Safe'). Bentonite clay is nothing but the weathered volcanic ash which is rich in essential minerals. Bentonite when mixed with water, creates and maintains a very strong electromagnetic field, which enables it to attract and hold unwanted and poisonous substances, that need to be thrown out of the body. Its incredible negative pulling power comes from its particles which have their wide surfaces negative-polarized and the edges positive-polarized. Thus, negative electrical attraction for positively-charged particles is the characteristic home of this clay.
How to Take in
Take 1 tbsp. fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for at least an hour. Make a paste of soaked seeds and consume it with a glass of warm water. Boil the seeds numerous times to get rid of the bitter taste. Take 1 tsp. of seeds followed by a glass of water, before bedtime.
There are several pharmaceutical companies that develop and sell stool softeners for dealing with constipation. Since the use of stool softeners could cause side effects like nausea, stomach cramps, diarrhea, throat inflammation (in case of oral liquid), etc,. people choose to follow home remedies and self-care tips to take on the issue of difficult stools. Unlike a few of the chemically-formulated stool softeners, home remedies are relatively safe and do not pose long-term health risks. Here are some of the effective home remedies for treating constipation.
Treatment will begin just after the underlying cause has been found out. The doctor will ask the patient for symptoms, which may help to detect the cause. In case, it is not a serious issue, home remedies like avoiding gas-causing foods and following good eating habits can assist to prevent and treat stomach belching.
- Colonic massage is another very efficient technique to obtain rid of IBS.
- It works wonders in case of infant and children as it eases colic discomforts and assists them to pass gas and stool conveniently.
Symptoms in Children
Symptoms to be watched out include stomachache, which occurs with an occasional frequency, and not very often. Moms and dads must observe if their kids are suffering from constipation (irregular and irregular, or difficult bowel movement, characterized by hard stools) or diarrhea (frequent and watery bowel movements). A feeling of not being able to clear the bowel entirely is also another symptom. Abdominal cramps, mucous in stools, and a feeling of gas being trapped inside the gastrointestinal system, are the other common symptoms. These signs may turn out to be mild for some children, and severe for others.
- Symptoms: Serious pain is particularly experienced on the right side of the abdomen as the appendix is located there.
- Other signs like fever, throwing up, anorexia nervosa, nausea, diarrhea, etc., are likewise observed.
- So, now you know about the stomach problems caused by stress and how to treat them.
- After reading this article you probably know that there may be something else causing your stomach upset instead of a bit of extra pizza!
- For more information on probiotics diarrhea, irregularity, and IBS, turn to David Nash.
- He composes articles on the best probiotic reviews, natural treatments, and checks out lactobacillus acidophilus to assist consumers remain notified.
Chronic unexplained stomach ache and anxiety disorders
A study at Vanderbilt shows that children with chronic unexplained stomach aches are more likely to have anxiety disorders later in life.
Diseases of the Digestive System
Heartburn disease (GERD), hiatal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), etc., are a few of the most common diseases of the digestive system. The popular disease-causing parasites in human are Campylobacter, Salmonella and Helicobacter. The following is a list of digestion system illness.
Stomach Ulcers: If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, you may experience a dull and gnawing, burning like sensation in stomach which is sudden in its occurrence. The pain ends up being severe if you are surviving on an empty stomach and may be temporarily relieved after eating. Other symptoms experienced during this condition are nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, dark stools, and gas.
- Ulcers Ulcers are basically open wounds that develop on the inner walls of the intestines.
- At first, the pain is experienced somewhere around the belly button and without any treatment the pain spreads and affects the whole abdominal area.
- Ulcers trigger internal bleeding, causing pain in the belly button region.
Hard defecation are typically an outcome of a condition called constipation. Most of you may recognize with this term and it's signs. In this condition, the stool ends up being difficult, bumpy and dry. When the stool stays in the gastrointestinal tract for more than Two Days, the fluid it contains is reabsorbed by the body. This triggers it to become hard, dry and challenging to pass from the body. Irregularity tends to end up being chronic if not dealt within time, where in very serious cases, it may trigger discomfort and bleeding while passing stool. Most of the times, all it takes are a couple of natural home remedy to cure this issue. However, in more major cases, it is important to check out a doctor and comprehend the source of the issue. Here, we have a look at the causes, repercussions and treatment for this issue.
- Excessive intestinal gurgling after a meal indicates that the food isn't completely absorbed or that too much air has been swallowed during a meal.
- Those who suffer from anxiety are in the habit of swallowing lots of air while eating, for this reason they suffer from gurgling and bloating.
Sacroiliac Joint Pain
The sacroiliac joint is located in the pelvic girdle in the lower back. Trauma, inflammatory joint disease, hormonal problems, etc., can lead to the sacroiliac joint pain. Neck and back pain above waist, stiffness, hurting, etc., are the symptoms of this condition.
Diet can Also Play an Important Role
IBS sufferers may take advantage of eating smaller meals at more frequent intervals. Foods that are low in fat and high in fiber are beneficial to keeping the intestine healthy. Dietary fiber includes bulk to stools making them larger and softer and easier to pass, thus reducing the pain associated with bowel movements.
Small Intestinal tract It is the longest part of the alimentary canal which helps in the food digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
Stool Many pregnant women complain about the condition. There may be a number of reasons, such as irritable bowel syndrome, parasitic infection, ulcerative colitis, anal fissure, bowel obstruction, and bacterial infection.
- Though stress is becoming an inevitable part of life, there are ways to cope with the ups and downs of life.
- One can overcome tension with the help and support of their loved ones, family, friends, as well as medical help.
- Do not wait till you reach the point of total breakdown.
- It is better to take a break occasionally from work and go on a short vacation or pursue a hobby.
- Try yoga to soothe your nerves and eat healthy.
- There need to be more time for laughs to keep tension levels as low as possible.
IBS during the stage of pregnancy is an extremely annoying condition that many women are experiencing. That is why it is important for women to determine the factors about irritable bowel syndrome before getting pregnant. It is best to have the exact awareness and tips on how to deal with this condition efficiently. There countless types of treatments available to deal with the IBS symptoms during pregnancy. It is very important for an expectant-mom to perform the right exercises for pregnant mother and drink enough healthy fluids to help prevent the signs.
Usage of food and water that is contaminated with bacterial toxins or parasitic worms can lead to food poisoning. Infection of the intestinal tract by bacterial agents such as Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia, Shigella, Escherichia coli, etc., may lead to digestive tract problems. Symptoms of food poisoning include abdominal cramps, stomach discomfort, fever, watery diarrhea, queasiness, vomiting, etc.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Another reason behind tightness and pain in stomach is a condition known as irritable bowel syndrome. It is a disorder of the intestines where the large intestine does not function properly. Besides a tight stomach, other symptoms of this condition are queasiness, bloating, abdominal pain, gas, constipation or diarrhea.
Back pain can cause a lot of pain and can even prevent the person from doing his daily activities. It can be a dull and mild ache that lasts for a long period, or a severe, unbearable pain that comes suddenly and may last for several minutes or hours. In minor cases, sitting or oversleeping improper position for a very long time is the common cause of backache.
- Accidentally consuming contaminated food or following wrong food habits can cause disorders of the stomach.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, queasiness, vomiting, etc., are the common symptoms of gastrointestinal or digestive system diseases.
- If you too experience these symptoms, there may be a possibility of the following factors.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): This is one of the key causes.
- This is triggered by irregular contractions of the intestines.
- As a result, one experiences severe diarrhea over a period of time.
- In such cases diarrhea and constipation take place alternately.
Slit the aloe vera leaf from the center, and remove the pulp present within. Make a juice of this pulp, and drink it everyday in the early morning. This cleanses the digestive system and eliminates all irritable bowel syndrome-related problems.
Damion is a lead writer at zoejo.com, a site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Previously, Damion worked as a advertising guru at a well-known tech software web site. When he's not scouting for new content, Damion enjoys skydiving and rock climbing.