Ibs Cause Liver Problems: Bloating After Eating
Bloating is frequently connected to overeating and heavy meals. No doubt, the amount and option of food is a significant element that can contribute to bloating, but did you understand that it can also be triggered by certain medical conditions? Even some way of life aspects are linked to bloating and stomach discomfort after consuming. Occasional bloating might not always suggest an underlying illness. Nevertheless, if it happens on a regular basis or if the symptoms are severe, you should seek medical interest.
Treatment: Surgical removal of the inflamed appendix is one of the most recommended and reliable methods used to treat appendicitis.
Signs: Lower abdominal and lower back pain, difficulty throughout urination, irregular menstrual cycle, vaginal spotting, diarrhea, vomiting, pain during sex, etc
Reasons for Bloating
Medical Conditions Food intolerance: Bloating is among the classic symptoms of food intolerance, which might likewise cause nausea, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea or constipation. This condition ought to not be confused with food allergic reaction. Food intolerance signs usually appear within a couple of hours or days after consumption. This condition is caused by the body's failure to produce the specific enzyme needed for digesting that food. It is primarily connected with foods, like wheat (gluten intolerance), dairy products, soy products, shellfish, eggs, peanuts and chocolate.
Problems in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Consuming aloe vera juice throughout pregnancy, or while breast feeding is severely restricted due to its irritant and purgative homes. Aloe vera need to be restricted during lactation, as the presence of anthraquinones in the breast milk might lead to diarrhea. In pregnant ladies, aloe vera juice can cause uterine contractions, as well as lead to a spontaneous miscarriage. Aloe vera juice is also risky for kids below twelve years of age, as it can cause diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
Cancer Although rare, abdominal pain can be one of the signs of colon cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer (also called gastric cancer), ovarian cancer, etc. Cancer is caused due to an uncontrolled growth of cells (tumor) inside a particular organ.
Foods that Worsen IBS
Gaseous Foods Bloating and stomach cramping is one of the most common symptoms of IBS. Gassy foods (Brussel sprouts, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, beans, artichokes) promote accumulation of intestinal gas, which can make bloating more severe. IBS patients can get into trouble when they have meals that contain gaseous foods.
The majority of the cases, abdominal discomfort is caused due to indigestion or constipation. However, if other symptoms like fever, backache, etc., are observed along with it, you can not rule out the possibility of a serious underlying condition. As a number of vital organs are located in the right abdominal area, there can be many possible reasons for chronic or acute lower abdominal discomfort.
- Whenever you are feeling traits, which you believe is not normal, then consulting a physician needs to always be on top of your list.
- Do not make excuses on not going.
- If your body is giving you indications of illness then knowing what need to be done is necessary.
- Know what you are experiencing, exactly what triggers it and how to treat it will surely provide you a better life ahead of you.
Puffed Up Abdominal Area Causes
An enlargement in the abdomen can be due to a number of factors, some of which may be due to small health issues, while some may require timely medical interest. Mentioned listed below are a few of the causative factors for stomach bloating. Symptoms of Abdominal Bloating.
Following food and beverage is of course medications. It is essential to take along appropriate medications on your travels to ensure your journey is not spoilt by sickness. One essential medication to take with you is rehydration sachets including Dioralyte, Electrolite or Rehidrat. These are particularly useful for times when you have the runs and feel dehydrated. Another important medication is your own supplies of anti-spasmodics like Buscopan, Colofac or Mebeverine together with anti-diarrhoeal medications. A key piece of advice when carrying these medications is to have them in your hand luggage and in their initial packages, this way you won't have any issues with customs.
- Gradually include fiber to your diet (either by taking supplements or eating high-fiber foods).
- Soluble fiber, which remains in foods like spinach, apples, and figs, can aid with both constipation and diarrhea.
- Foods rich in insoluble fibers, including entire grain breads and cereals, can help bulk up your stool if you have diarrhea.
- If you experience gas, you may have added excessive fiber too rapidly.
Cancer There is a possibility that the development of yellow mucous could be an indication of cancer of the gastrointestinal system. However, when the mucus is caused by a severe condition such as this, it does not come about in isolationit is accompanied by other symptoms as well, the most typical being diarrhea. In addition to that, there will be other symptoms like influenza, fever, stomach pain, throwing up, or constipation. If these symptoms persist, it is very important to obtain them checked immediately to eliminate the possibility of cancer.
- Discomfort triggered due to kidney diseases can be treated with the help of medication or surgical treatment.
- Smaller sized kidney stones are treated with the assistance of oral medication while the larger ones may need surgery.
Urinary System Infection
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a collective name used to explain infection in either parts of the urinary system: the kidneys, the ureters, the bladder, or the urethra. Bacterial infection in the urinary tract gives rise to this disease.
- Symptoms: Queasiness, vomiting, pain in the testicles and scrotum, lower abdominal discomfort, swelling, etc .
- Treatment: Surgery is required to treat testicular torsion.
- If discovered at an early stage, testicles can be saved.
- If not, they may have to be gotten rid of.
Some females can experience abdominal discomfort throughout menstruation. Pregnant females may experience a jabbing pain in event of an ectopic pregnancy. This is an issue of pregnancy wherein the fertilized egg gets implanted outside the uterus. It could be implanted in the abdomen, ovary or the cervix. This might cause severe discomfort in the lower right or lower left abdominal area. Inflammation in the fallopian tubes or development of painful ovarian cysts could also trigger a piercing discomfort.
Signs: Diarrhea, irregularity, bloating, flatulence, abdominal cramps, headache, fatigue, discomfort, loss of appetite, etc
Constipation A person is diagnosed with constipation when he or she has defecation less than three times a week. Poor diet, inadequate intake of water and fluids, lack of physical activity, prolonged use of certain drugs, misuse of laxatives, etc., are some of the common contributing factors for constipation. Besides infrequent defecation, irregularity is characterized by a feeling of incomplete evacuation of the bowel, difficult evacuation of the bowel due to difficult stool, bloating, and pain. As the stool becomes hard and dry, the affected individual has to strain during bowel movement. This can make him/her prone to the development of anal fissures, hemorrhoids, or rectal prolapse. Rectal prolapse is said to happen when a part of the lining of the intestine extends from the anal opening. Rectal prolapse could lead to the secretion of mucus.
Bavolex Irritable Bowel Syndrome ReliefBavolex IBS Relief contains calming herbs formulated to gently support and calm digestion. Bavolex consists of the highest quality botanical active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to work synergistically for the best results. Bavolex's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy digestive tract, help reducing irritation from diarrhea and constipation. Now they are all integrated into this special IBS formula. Reducing bowel inflammation and supporting healthy digestion has been shown to ease the symptoms related to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
More Details about This Product »
Fruits might likewise be critical components of the IBS Diet plan Strategy, on the other hand, tend not to include grapes, oranges, and melons. Fresh vegetables can be eaten at a day-to-day basis, nevertheless ensure you do away with mushrooms from the listing together with coleslaw, too. The IBS Diet plan Strategy has likewise bundled entire grains to the plan, and taking in additional of it is certainly encouraged to more enhance the health of patients having irritable bowel syndrome.
Treatment: Making changes in the diet and way of life can manage IBS to a great extent. Medicines, laxatives, antidiarrheals, antispasmodics, etc., are helpful in relieving the symptoms. If IBS is caused due to stress and mental illness, the patient needs to go for appropriate therapy and treatment techniques.
There is no guideline when it pertains to normal or regular defecation. The basic and accepted range of the frequency of bowel movements is 3 times a day to 3 times a week. If the number is less than three weekly, it is an indication of constipation. At the same time, more than 3 watery stools show diarrhea. There is a possibility, that a person might have one defecation a day for a number of years then the number may increase to two or three a day for no evident factor. This is also considered to be typical, but would definitely mean that the frequency of defecation for the individual has actually gone through a change.
Causes and Treatment Although conditions of the stomach like food poisoning, injury, infection, etc., top the list of reasons for stomach pain, it can also be caused due to reasons not related to the stomach at all.
Repeating episodes of stomach discomfort or pain might be because of the inflammation of the stomach lining. This lining performs the function of protecting the stomach from the acids. Long term use of specific anti-inflammatory medications, excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking cigarettes could likewise result in erosion in stomach lining. Due to swelling and erosion of the thick mucous layer or the stomach lining, hydrochloric acid and pepsin present in the stomach can cause sores or peptic ulcers. Ulcers could likewise be triggered due to an infection in the stomach lining by a bacterium known as H. pylori.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
This is a common condition of the digestive system, more specifically, the colon. When dealing with this disorder, the person experiences alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea. The reason for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unknown. Stress, digestion related conditions, hormonal imbalance, etc., are believed to be the possible causes.
Associated Diseases & Disorders
Burning stomach pain can be moderate or extreme, depending on the illness of which it is a symptom. There are various conditions like GERD, stomach flu, UTI, lactose intolerance, etc., in which you can experience burning pain in stomach. Listed below are the various diseases which can be attributed to this sign. The other signs of the diseases are also listed, so that you can identify the origin.
- Natural Teas Wean far from the habit of drinking carbonated beverages.
- Rather, choose natural teas to alleviate sulfur burping.
- Drinking organic tea after meals is one of the best ways to stop sulfur burps.
Little Intestinal Tract Cancer
One of the life-threatening illness of little intestine is cancer. The worst fact is that the symptoms of little intestine cancer are typically vague and manifest at the later phases. For this reason, early diagnosis of this little bowel cancer is extremely difficult. Typical symptoms of small intestine cancer consist of sharp stomach and digestive tract pain, considerable weight loss, and increased weak point.
Toxic Black Mold Exposure Symptoms in Humans Black mold, a slimy, greenish-black substance, is known for its high toxicity given its toxic by-products called mycotoxins. Once they make their way into the body, they could give rise to a wide variety of undesirable symptoms. The majority of...
- Treatment for this stomach pain will be offered after diagnosing the underlying cause.
- So, if the pain does not disappear, talk with your health care provider and take the treatment accordingly.
Pepper and spices are another typical reason for diarrhea. Very often it is seen that a lot of oily food includes pepper. Some of the spices present in greasy food likewise adds on, together with pepper. People who have a weak food digestion system are unable to digest pepper, spices, and oily food. This triggers diarrhea as well.
- Symptoms: Moderate to severe discomfort in the abdomen (on one side), vaginal bleeding, sweating, diarrhea, etc .
- Treatment: If detected in early stages, medications are prescribed to terminate the pregnancy and treat the symptoms.
- In later stages, surgical methods may be needed to deal with the irregularities.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is normally an issue prevalently seen as a changing bowel practices much like diarrhea and after that constipation, or even vice versa. Despite the fact that the reason for this condition is primarily unknown, it's been gotten in touch with signs including stomach discomfort and discomfort, in addition to bloating. Specialists feel that Irritable Bowel Syndrome may be a result of numerous aspects that includes environmental stress, or the after impact associated with a disease. In any case, this condition has been a primary source of pain for the lots of people who are affected. There countless techniques to manage this Irritable Bowel Syndrome, for example prescribed medication, psychiatric therapy in addition to alternative treatments, and also the IBS Diet Strategy.
Gastroenteritis, or stomach flu, is triggered due to viral infection in the stomach and intestines. It is caused due to consumption of contaminated food or water. It frequently affects children. Symptoms of this condition are similar to food poisoning.
- Treatment: In the majority of the cases, making changes in your diet and lifestyle can help in dealing with constipation.
- The doctor will also prescribe medication or laxatives to treat chronic constipation.
- In severe cases, a surgical treatment will be suggested if the person suffers from intestinal obstruction.
- Treatment: Antibiotics can deal with the initial and milder signs of PID.
- In severe cases, if the inflammation has caused an abscess, a surgery may be required.
- Diverticulitis Sometimes, sacs or pouches, referred to as diverticula, bulge out from the wall of the colon.
- The swelling or inflammation of these diverticula is called diverticulitis.
- The exact cause of diverticulitis is unknown.
The first and most important area to take a look at is drinking. A frequent situation people find themselves in is dehydration when in hotter nations. Be sure to drink a good amount of water as you can lose fluid very speedily in hot countries. Along with the warm weather being a reason for dehydration, there is that little thing we enjoy called alcohol. Alcoholic drinks aggravate dehydration and give you a headache, so you need to certainly avoid drinking extreme quantities of alcohol. Now you know it is essential to drink water, make certain the water you drink is bottled, as foreign countries have diverse purities of water which can result in an upset stomach. Then you must try to remember to avoid swallowing any water from swimming pools or lakes, as these are not really expected to be swallowed and are known to cause difficulties to health when ingested.
General, we understand how hard travelling can be when you are suffering from IBS, so be sure to adhere to the tips above about IBS support when travelling to make sure you holiday isn't spoilt by your IBS symptoms.
- Treatment The most vital part of the treatment is dietary adjustment.
- The diet prescribed is various in every specific case.
- Some animals respond very well to the bone and raw food diet plan (BARF), while home-cooked food may fit others.
- Improvement in the condition might be seen in some pets after inclusion of white or wild rice in the diet plan.
- High-fiber dog food might work for some.
- Therefore, you have to experiment to check which one works finest for your animal and stick to it.
- One important thing is that when the pet is experiencing IBD, the diet needs to be kept extremely basic.
Keep the pet dog away from all those pet foods that contain synthetic preservatives, hot foods, dairy products, etc., as these tend to intensify the condition. Proteins and grains ought to not be given together. Numerous pets do not get treated with dietary changes alone. In those cases, appropriate medicines are prescribed by a veterinarian. Those who get diarrhea often or reveal an urgency to defecate are administered with anti-diarrheal drugs. To control flatulence and bloating, anti-gas medications are prescribed. Antispasmodic medicines may likewise be given to manage unusual muscular convulsions of the stomach and the intestine.
Symptoms: Indications of stomach cancer are similar to the symptoms of other stomach disorders. Pain in abdominal area, nausea, indigestion, fatigue, throwing up, weight loss, heartburn, abdominal fullness, weakness, etc., are some of the early symptoms.
Crohn's illness is caused due to the body's autoimmune response which affects the digestive system, resulting in inflammation. Based on the location of inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, the complications of Crohn's disease may vary. A few of the obvious symptoms include weakness, stomach irritation, diarrhea, vomiting, weight loss, and at times, skin problems.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome is a condition of the big intestine. It is characterized by signs like conditions of the bowel, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, bloating, etc. Alternating irregularity and diarrhea is observed in this condition. Sometimes, symptoms like abdominal discomfort, pain in the back and cramping are also observed.
- Consume a healthy diet plan of low-fat foods.
- Drink six to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Consume more frequent, smaller meals.
- Treatment: A combination of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy are the common treatment approaches for cancer.
- Surgical removal of tumor or infected part; radiation therapy, etc., can help in dealing with cancer to a great extent, if detected early.
Symptoms: Passing stools for less than 3 times in a week, passing very hard stools, abdominal cramps, straining when passing stools, rectal discomfort, weight loss (in chronic cases), etc
Although there are no magic foods to make your stomach feel much better as soon as your symptoms appear, you may have the ability to lower the frequency of your symptoms if you follow these tips:
Symptoms: Sharp lower abdominal discomfort, lower back pain, queasiness, vomiting, difficulty while urination, fever, brown colored urine, etc
Free from arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), stomach aches and effects of gluten intolerance
Summary below... Join Louise's email list: http://www.fruitylou.com Get Louise's free 'Top 5 Tips': http://fruitylou.com/top-five-tips Get Louise's 'Get Started Guide': ...
- You have IBS and would like to know about the ibs-diet-plan appearance no further!
- The ibs-diet-plan diet is something you have to find out about that can not only help your IBS symptoms however also help you reduce weight!!
- Learn today what and how the ibs-diet-plan can assist you.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
The Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), as the name suggests, is an illness characterized by swelling of the female reproductive system. It is one of the serious consequences of STD. Having a history of STDs, having unprotected sex with multiple partners, etc., increase the risk of infection. PID can lead to infertility in ladies.
Why Do You Feel Bloated
Bloating is frequently related to tightness in the stomach, flatulence and belching. Mostly, this occurs due to the existence of large amounts of gas in the stomach. Normally, a percentage of gas is produced in the intestines, as a byproduct of digestion. In many cases, a big quantity of gas is produced in the digestive tract, due to different causes like, impairment of the digestion process. This increases the pressure inside the abdomen, which may broaden to accommodate the contents.
This discusses the inflated tummy, due to bloating. The increase in pressure causes the tight feeling and the periodic cramping and pain. Stomach discomfort triggered by bloating might radiate to other place, like the chest and back. The body aims to expel the gas through belching and by passing wind. The symptoms might subside in a few hours or take a few days, according to the seriousness of the condition and the underlying cause. Some people have the tendency to swallow excess air into the stomach, leading to bloating. Even physical blockages (like tumors) in the intestinal tracts may cause bloating. The causes of bloating can be broadly classified into way of life factors and medical conditions.
- Treatment: Home treatment and medication can assist in passing smaller kidney stones.
- You will need a surgery to break and get rid of large kidney stones.
- There is no one-size fits all wonder solution for IBS, but its symptoms can be minimized by a modification in diet.
- IBS sufferers may discover that certain foods serve as triggers that can cause their IBS signs to get worse.
- The trigger foods may differ from individual to person.
Abdominal pain, of any kind, should not be ignored as it is one of the potential signs of any of the aforementioned severe disorders. It is wise to consult the doctor and search for proper treatment approaches. Take care!